Sunday, September 07, 2008

Commonly Heard Comments

It seems like everytime people see us with our car seat we are stopped. Sometimes we have complete strangers that stop to see our baby. It is amazing how much people just love babies. I even had this big gruff looking guy with a big dog see me walk by holding Brody and he was like, "Oh...." No one can resist little kids! Of course when people see your baby they all have things to say. It seems that besides hearing, "how cute!" We get a lot of the same comments. These are the most common:
  • He's so big!
  • He's so little! (I guess it depends on the eye of the beholder whether he's big or little)
  • He has such pretty coloring.
  • That is definitely a Waite.
  • He has your (taytum's) eyes
  • He has your (taytum again) eyebrows. (yes that has been said more than once. I would never even think to look at a kid's eyebrows...but I guess it's true)
  • He does NOT look like a newborn
  • He is so pretty for a newborn
  • You guys did good (thanks...can you do bad? even if you did, you wouldn't take them back would you?)
Truthfully, I love having people see Brody. I don't like people touching him, but so far, people have been pretty good about giving Brody his space. We have been out and about and it's mostly just looking and no touching....and of course telling us how cute and sweet he is.

7 comments:

Dee Waite's said...

I was so like that no tuch!!! hand sanitizer all over the house!!!! He is looking good though.

Julie said...

OH he is soo sweet I just want to squeeze him! I gotta come by again or you stop here again. Just so you know, nap times are great, then they r all laying down and we can just chat outside!

K. Bitton said...

That's so fun to hear such good things about your baby, and to know they are true! I am so glad you update! He sure is a great looking baby!

Erin said...

Yes, everybody loves babies! Especially cute ones. My picture taking is not that great Taytum, but I have been editing and trying to take better pictures. You should try the editing program I use. I love it. picnik.com

Mr. Brodster is lookin very cute these days!

Mary Anne said...

I love how people just love to look at your baby. And it is funny how you hear the same things over and over. It's funny how some babies (like Brody) have distinguishable traits and everyone can point them out. I look at Sadie and think "I have no clue who you look like, but you're cute all the same." Anyway, he's so cute, and growing up so fast!

Class and Sass said...

He is good looking...and I was the same no stranger needs to have their hands all over your baby....yuck!

Spencer and Marlee said...

He is seriously adorable!!