Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 01, 2009
- Trevor turned 25
- Celebrated our second anniversary
- Trevor not only finished his first year of paid coaching as a JV girls bball coach, but he assited in taking the Varsity girls to the state championship game
- Took a trip to Utah
- Found out that the little one was a BOY
- I turned 23
- I finished my last year of work...possibly ever
- Were in charge of the 24th of July dances again
- HAD A BABY!!!!!
- Celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas WITH A BABY in our house
- Oh, and did I mention the best part of the year.....? We had BABY BRODY?
I just don't know if it could have been much better for us! I mean, I guess if we had hit the jackpot, or we inherited some serious money it may have been a little better, but we aren't complaining. Trevor and I are happy and healthy and so is our 16 pound plus Brody Jay. 2008 has been pretty great to us.
Happy New Year everyone!