Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures and more Pictures

Now that the little man has finally arrived I feel like we take pictures non-stop. If it's not on our digital camera, it's with my other nice camera, and if it's not that it's on our phones. We love pictures, and even though most of them are of Brody Jay sleeping, we take them anyway!

Mom and Brody just days after coming home from the hospital.
Thoughtful Brody....listening to daddy already....
Sound asleepBaby toes are the best!!!
Dad and Brody

More sleep....
Is there such a thing as too many pictures of your kid? I don't think so.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

taytum! He is sooo stinkin adorable! Do you just love being a mommy? he has such good coloring and is way precious! congrats!

Chantel said...

It so true how many pictures you take. Just look at my blog. I can't stop. But its good because those precious moments pass by so fast and you its nice to have some documentation as to how the used to be. Do don't stop!! He's a cutie!!

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Holy cow Taytum he is really adorable!! Every picture I see of him he tends to get cuter and cuter!

Class and Sass said...

He has changed :) What a cutie! Never too many pictures!

Amy J said...

He is such a handsome little man. I agree, his coloring is great. And ditto with the pictures, they are constant and videos too. We have hundreds of videos of Payton doing the most random thing. I hope to be just as good with rest of our kids!

Nicole Mineer said...

I have only seen this little handsome kid once in real life. Thats terrible of me. Congrats again, he is so cute. Babies are the best!

Missy said...

nope, never can get enough...