Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hiccups?

I've noticed lately this tiny little ticking movement in my belly. I could not figure it out for the longest time! It is not a big movement. It couldn't be kicking. Also, it was a very constant ticking like a clock. My belly doesn't even hardly move when it's going on. It occurs almost daily now too. When we last went to the doctor Brody was on my right side like usual, but from what the doctor could tell he was head down with his little rear up closer to my ribs. If in fact, this ticking sensation is hiccups it would totally make sense because I feel them way down low like where his head and chest would be.

Talk about the weirdest sensation!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Awww! I miss the hiccups thing! Sounds like it, when Payton got really low she would hiccup and it would feel like I was having butt spasms! haha that might have been TMI but you just might know what i mean sometime soon!

Amy J said...

Haha- no its totally true! Its weird stuff when they hiccup! I had the hiccups my whole pregnancy and so I was constantly shaking and bumping around.haha. I still get the hiccups everyday!

Mary Anne said...

i can't wait to feel that! I love the feeling of her moving...it's like reassurance that everything is okay. But hiccups would just be crazy!

Kachelle said...

um i totally love your house! and i also love getting great deals like that chair! awsome! and yes i'd love love love that V8 chili recipie! send it to my e-mail: mcshelly21@hotmail.com