Monday, March 03, 2008

3 Bucks to Happiness

The saying goes, "Money can't buy happiness," but I beg to differ. When we got married my Grandma and my Aunt and Uncle went in on a nice set of pots and pans for us. They were red and I love them. Had they not given us those, we wouldn't have gotten a single pan! I was so grateful!
The problem with these pans is that they tend to get scratched very easily if you aren't careful. For two years now I have tried to use only plastic spoons and stuff to save my pans, but it just hasn't cut it. Finally I broke down and bought a good sturdy spoon with the end made out of rubber.

This is the dumbest entry ever, but I can't tell you happy this stupid spoon has made me! Plus, it was the only one like it, and it was red to match my pans! Why did I not buy one sooner? There are several things that we didn't get at our reception, but I have just been so slow to get them. This is seriously one of my favorite purchases lately!

5 comments:

Bailey said...

you are too funny. Come down, we need to hang out!

Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I'm glad that you get happy over dumb stuff too... kinda like how I get happy over buying a new can of hair spray. It is the funnest thing to shop for!

Lisa said...

That's such a blessing when we can find joy in the small blessings of life. you're great!!! i'm am in dier need of pots and pans. They ARE a necessity!!!

Ashley said...

Taytum! Congrats on having a baby (and the spoon)! I'm so excited for you. It sounds like you guys are doing well. I'd chat some more, buy Cooper isn't feeling well and Randy can't get him quieted. He just doesn't have the mother's touch. ;)