Monday, May 07, 2007

Step Back in Time






Recently I have been looking at everyone's sites and just enjoyed all the pictures of everyone's kids. I can't imagine what it will be like to someday have kids. What will there names be? Will they look like Trevor or me? My predictions are that they will be born with no hair at all and when it finally comes in it will be blonde like Trevor's was when he was a kid. I tried to scrounge up pictures of Trevor from when he was a kid, but this is the youngest I can find. In case you can't tell, the two pictures of the nearly bald kid are me. haha. I love looking at old pictures!

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

To cute! I love your chunky cheeks. Those are the best on babies!!! Hope you are doing good.

Bailey said...

Are we prego??

K. Bitton said...

That is fun Tay! Your kids will be so cute! Hope you have a great day!