Thursday, May 31, 2007

Long-awaited pictures


Over a month ago, I was so excited to be visited by Bailey and her family. Of course, she didn't come to St. Johns just to see me, but I'll take it anyway. While she was here Julie brought her baby Kaitlyn over to my house while Bailey was there with Brody and I took some pictures of them. I meant to give the pictures to Julie so she could post them, but since that hasn't happened they are being posted now!

These pictures don't show it very much, but the two little ones were so interested in one another. It was really fun to watch their interaction with each other. At one point, Brody was leaning across to Kaitlyn and eating her shoes. It was so funny.


I can only hope that my future kids will be as cute as these two! (if not cuter......is that possible?)

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Okay, those are disgusting of me. NASTY! take them off...thanks!
love ya

Nicole said...

Those are cute! Bailey, you look great! Quit being such a wuss:)

Erin said...

HEEEYY!! Just wanted to say happy late birthday! We're getting so old huh? 22 just sounds ancient!!