Friday, May 11, 2007

I got tagged

I got tagged, and I know the rules, but I am not going to tag 7 other people, because I don't have that many people on my site! So if you read this and you haven't been tagged.....you are now officially tagged by ME!

7 unusual things about me.



1.) I am obsessed with chapstick/lip gloss. This drives Trevor nuts! I blame it all on my mom or maybe I should say Santa, for supplying me with lipsmacker products in my stocking since I was like 4.

2.) I love the t.v. show Gilmore Girls. Not that my mom and I are like Lorelai and Rory, but we are more like friends than mother and daughter like them. I think that is why I love the show so much.

3.) I hate going to bed without having my legs shaved! There is nothing worse than the feel of prickly legs on soft clean sheets.

4.) Even though sometimes I would like to ditch the responsibility of being the oldest child, I seriously LOVE being the older sibling. I like being the one they look up to. I like feeling like I am important to them. Who wouldn't want a little sister who thinks I should be on american idol even though I can't sing well at all.

5.) Fact number 4 leads me to this one.....secretly I would love to sing in front of an audience....I always wanted to be the one that sang the star spangled banner before home basketball games in highschool.

6.) Reading is my PASSION! I finally broke down and read all of the Harry Potter books even though I swore I wouldn't.....needless to say, book number 7 hasn't come out yet, but I already pre-ordered it from amazon.com. Plus, I have a wish list of books that exceeds way more than I can spend!

7.) I am NOT pregnant at all, BUT I have already painted the room designated for future kids. I also scour the internet for the bedding I would buy at babies r us. And the crib that I found on wal-mart. Plus, clearance clothing on dillards and target and every where else. It is really sick. The crib I like isn't even in stock anymore so I am on the emailing list for when it is. sick sick sick.

Now you know 7 things about me, that you probably didn't need to know! haha

5 comments:

Bailey said...

Gosh! These things are amazing, aren't they! I love it!! Happy "humping" get prego!

Julie said...

Hey, haven't read your post yet, but I will. I was just going to tell you that if you want to post those pics of us at your house you can. I don't care... as long as they are not horrible!! Hehee!

Ben & Jessica said...

yeah the random facts are neat arent they?!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Go check out www.thechildrensplace.com I could spend all day there shopping for baby clothes...plus the prices are great. :)

Erin said...

It cracks me up that you wrote "I'm not pregnant AT ALL"... like there's an in-between to being pregnant. Haha!