Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I am a firm believer that Mom's are the coolest thing ever invented! There are lots of important roles in this life, but there is none more special and sacred than that of motherhood. We may not get to hold the priesthood ladies, but we get to be the MOTHER'S of priesthood holders. I have heard it said that mother's are the backbone of our church. How true is that? Today as I sat in church and listened to some of the young men talk I realized how lucky I am. I can't wait to someday be a mom. There is nothing more in this life that I want than to be a good wife and a good mother. I don't think any mom would claim to be perfect, but I don't think many kids would change anything about their mom's. I know I wouldn't. I hope that I can teach my kids some of the things that my mom taught me. I would love to have good kids, that are respectful and loving. I want them to be examples to others. I want kids that both my mom and Trevor's mom would be proud to call their grandchildren!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S OUT THERE! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Thanks for your sweet words. You are going to be the best mom someday!

The Recipe Market said...

Hi!

This URL came up several times on my site tracker and I thought I would stop in and say hello! Thanks for making Tastes of Home one of your links. How did you find it?

I am always looking to add new contributors.... interested?