Monday, November 13, 2006

Yummy mint fudge

Here's the latest in my cooking endeavors....mint fudge. Super good, super easy!
What you will need:

1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk (about 11 0unces)
2 tbls. margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. peppermint flavoring

Melt all 6 ingredients in 2 quart pan on medium-low heat. Stir frequently. After mixture is all smooth pour into a greased 9x9 pan and cut into squares when cooled. OR drop onto wax paper to make individual candies.

*Feel free to add a few more drops of peppermint if it is not strong enough.
**Also, after making this recipe it was a really smooth and yummy fudge, but I think some sort of nuts in it would also make the recipe pretty good. Try it how you think would be best and ENJOY!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to try it Tayt. You know how much I love mint things!!!

Heidi Joncas said...

I wish I was interested in baking and making goodies, I just don't have the talent. I guess you'll just have to make some for me.