Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I forgot to mention....


In all my pumpkin pie talk, I forgot to tell you all what happened last Tuesday. It was a very momentous thing! I won the battle:MY CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP! Woot-woo! Trevor finally gave in to all my pleadings and let me put up the tree. He said he wanted nothing to do with it, but he put on the lights (my least favorite thing to do) and some ornaments, and the star on the top! It was great. I don't think I realized how tall a 7 and a half foot tree really was until we got it all put together. It doesn't look that big at the store. Of course, Trevor did put his foot down by telling me that none of the other Christmas decorations are allowed to be put up. It does look a little funny to have garland with fall leaves around a centerpiece, and then a Christmas tree up at the same time, but I don't really care. I have held to my promise, and no other decorations have been put up.

So far......

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tayt,
Don't know how long ago you asked.. but that pic of Tyson came from some White Mountain website. My dad sent them to us.