Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kool-aid

Okay, for all you women who have experienced weird mood swings (which is every one of us whether you admit it or not) let me tell you about the latest. I honestly don't think I have ever had something like this happen. Trevor thinks it is hilarious. The other night we bought this two liter of soda. Well, of course with a big thing of soda like that you can't just put in the fridge and let it stand. You have to lay it on its side. So, I lay it on the top shelf, and go about fixing my bake potato and Trevor is fixing his how he likes his. The next time I open the fridge, the motion of the door made the soda roll over. Normally that would be fine.....Unfortunately though, I had a glass pitcher of blue kool-aid in there, and the soda knocked it completely over! It really was quite funny, but as I stand there looking at the huge mess this has created not only do I start to laugh hysterically, I begin to cry at the same time! Who does that? Trevor starts laughing even harder because I am crying. He couldn't believe it. He kept saying that only kids cry over stuff like that. I don't know what my problem was, I don't know if it was the mess it had made, or the fact that the rest of the house was cluttered, or that it had been a long day, but I just CRIED! Trevor made me get out of the kitchen and he cleaned it all up (bless him!). Of course, while he was in there he made up a little song about me crying like a baby. I threatened him that if he didn't stop the song that maybe I would cry some more. Luckily he stopped, but believe me, he hasn't refrained from sharing the story with EVERYONE! So, I figured I would tell a few more, what could it hurt?

p.s. Congrats to Bailey and Chris, and happy BIRTHday to their baby boy, Brody Keith!

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

So good to talk to you last night. I can totally understand the kool-aid tears, been there many times myself.