Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Easy Recipe

I have been searching high and low for a cookie recipe that might be similar to the cookies that they used to serve in the cafeteria at Eastern Arizona College, and I think I have found it! I am super excited about it, and I tried it out yesterday. It was way easy and took a total of like 35 minutes from start to finish. Feel free to try it out!

What you will need:
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/4 cup water
1 large egg
1 cup white chocolate chips

Mix first four ingredients well, and then add white chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (do not overbake) Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing them from pan. Finish cooling on wire racks.

Like I said, way easy and really yum! They are my new favorite treat! ( they were even my lunch today! )

2 comments:

Bailey said...

thank you so much for posting that recipe, it sounds delicious, i'm going to buy cake mix and morsels AS WE SPEAK!! lovin' it!

Bailey said...

okay its me again. I made those cookies. Very delish! loved them. Chris even ate them and he hates white chocolate chip! Thanks!! yummy!