Friday, July 02, 2010

Potty Progress

I was super excited about Brody going potty like a big boy, but luckily I didn't get my hopes up too much and its a good thing I didn't.

Brody woke up the very next morning and decided to exercise his independence and NOT go potty in the toilet. I think he just wanted to show that he is smart and capable of going, but that it is much easier to not think about going in a potty and just going in the diaper.

Oh well. At least we know he's capable. I didn't want to do the whole potty training thing this week anyway. I guess we'll try again soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey it is ok at least he knows what to do. He will do it when he is ready, it wont be much longer. i wish i could start colton but i know that he is nowhere near ready. well good luck!

Julie said...

Even though there are always setbacks, it'll happen. Just keep trying and keep him interested. He'll get it!