Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Williamsons




For those of you who didn't know, I have a very large step-family. Besides my mom's own 4 kids, my step-dad has 5 kids. Needless to say, we have a very full house when we all get together. My step-sister, Leah is the same age as me, and today was her wedding day! She looked beautiful. She and her now husband already have two kids, so we have been way ready for this day.



Leah and Marshall didn't have a wedding photographer, so my step-dad offered my services to them. I said I would do it, but it makes me so nervous to do big things like this. But I figure that if you can get a handfull of good pictures it's all worth it!
These pictures are some of my favorites. The pictures with the shoes, are one right shoe taken from the groom, bride, and the their two little boys. The one with the hands, was a little harder to take, because the baby didn't want any part of it, but I felt that it was important because they were getting married as a family, not just as a couple. The one of Leah by the door is the money shot if you ask me. I'm thinking, that if she doesn't mind I am going to get it blown up really big and enter it in the fair this year.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Taytum, you are so talented! I LOVE that last picture of her in front of the door. It's a gorgeous shot - and actually one of my favorite parts of it is the wall paper! Very cute.

Nicole said...

Those are great pictures! You have a great talent & I'm glad you share it.

Heidi Joncas said...

You have such a great eye for taking pictures!! People ask me every time they look at my wedding picture who did them. All they have to say are good things!

Amy J said...

I LOVE seeing the pictures you take! These are great! It really was so neat having the 4D sonogram and actually getting to see the baby's features and everything! I don't know if I will want to when I'm further along, some people have them when they're like 8 months preggo, then you see exactly what the baby looks like! Where's the surprise in that?!

Foy Funny Farm said...

Taytum! Amazing pictures! I am not even close to getting married (or dating anyone for that matter) but I hope you are willing to take my pictures! Your so good at it, I think you could make some serious big money doing that!

Jaime said...

Oh my heck Taytum!!! Awesome picture. You should try to get that in some bridal magazines, they'd pay you. You're an awesome photographer.