Monday, June 25, 2007

Take your Wife to Work Day






There are lots of times that Trevor asks me if I want to ride with him in his truck during work hours. Now that it's summer break I go with him a lot more than I used to. It really is fun just to go and spend time with my husband. I have never lasted a whole day with him though. Probably because his days can last anywhere from 10 hours to 14 hours. Now that summer has hit he is even more busy than usual, so it's normally closer to the 13-14 hour range.

On Thursday night Trevor asked me if I wanted to start with him in the morning. I told him that I would, even though he was getting up at like 4 a.m. Sure enough, a little bit after 4, Trevor woke me up and asked me if I still wanted to go with him. I did, and stayed with him most of the day. Anytime I get up with him early in the morning to go, we usually see Elk between Round Valley and Alpine. Friday morning was no exception. We saw a ton! They were all over the place and not just in one spot we saw them all up and down the road. Unfortunately, my camera was too far away for most of the pictures, and then when I was able to take pictures, my battery was practically dead!


So anyway, here are some pictures from our "take your wife to work day" we had on Friday!

3 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

cool pics! and aw! Im sorry about ur bday...I hate when that kinda stuff happens! Yeah last year not even his parents called him! I felt so bad!

Erin said...

I'm happy to see you posting so much lately. I LOVE reading your posts. So I would support your decision 100% in coming down to Pinetop if you haven't changed your mind yet. Or if there is a place in the middle I could meet you! I don't know that area very well, but I'm sure I could find my way. Let me know!

Erin said...

I need your help! Ok, so on your profile (the page that would come up if you clicked on my name) how do I add a link to my blog? Like yours says at the bottom "Blog Name" and then it has your link. Mine doesn't have that.