Friday, July 15, 2011

Adoptive Parents

One of my best friends from highschool had a beautiful daughter a few years ago, but due to the complications from the birth she was left unable to have any other children. I spent days crying myself so I can only imagine what she and her husband went through.

A couple years ago a miracle happened. A birth mom chose Clint and Tiffany to adopt her baby! It was an amazing experience for everyone involved. That little baby was SO loved!

Now the time has come for them to adopt again. They are super excited to start this new journey and are keeping their fingers crossed that they will be blessed once more.

I have known Tiff for so long and find her to be pretty amazing! Even as I read her adoption profile I was still more amazed. I know there is not much I can do to help but I wanted to post the link to their profile here and ask for you to read it and spread the word about this special family!



1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

You are too sweet! You made me cry, girly!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for posting our link on your blog. It means so much that you would do that for us! Thank you.

Love you!