Saturday, February 09, 2008

Unrequited Love?

Okay, maybe unrequited love is a little bit of an exaggeration but let me tell you about the other night.

We get home from basketball games the other night and it is freezing and dark outside. Trevor hurried in, but I just happened to notice this patch of clean untouched snow in light from our porch. I decide to leave Trevor a little message.

Pretty soon Trevor comes out and says, "What are you doing?" then he really looks and sees what I have written and gets this look on his face and says, "You're retarded." It was one of those moments like when you are a kid and your mom does something to purposely embarass you. I know Trevor loves me, but I think he would much rather I just give him a hug or a kiss and tell him I love him than broadcast it in some cheesy way.

I guess that's how we are different. I sorta like that lame, out-of-the-movies romantic crap.

4 comments:

Jason and Elizabeth said...

haha....I love reading your blog. Everyone of them makes me smile, and the naming children one made me laugh! haha you're funny Taytum.

Erin said...

How sad! That sounds just like Jace! You do something nice and they make you want to never do it ever again. It's kinda funny though at the same time. Just goes to show how boys and girls are so different.

Class and Sass said...

Cute post..we may have that in common. My husband would have said the same thing!;)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH O my stinking heck You are soo hilarious!! I think I will be alot like you when Im pregnant, which by the way I wont say "Preggo" anymore haha cause I always use that term with pregnant woman! Hahah, anyhow, I know what you mean about doing cute stuff for the guys and them thinking nothing but "what a waist of time!" haha anyhow, I love ya!