Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gotta Play Catch-up

Things have been crazy busy here. Not only have we been out of town a ton, but just super busy. Birthdays in both our families have happened, Trevor's coaching has seemed to take on a life of it's own because we are going for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP today, and I have been majorly sick! Once things settle down I'll catch-up on everything that has happened, but for now we are just letting you know we are alive but maybe just a little bit worn out at the moment!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Sorry to hear they lost. :(

Amy J said...

Catch up a bit more Taytum! And where are the pregnancy pictures?? I hope everything is going well!

The Ray Family said...

K well hurry up and stop being so busy so I can get caught up on your life :)

Erin said...

You LIAR!! You look SO cute with short hair. I always loved it shoulder length on you (or a little past the shoulders).