Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Correct Spelling

Okay, so I am not trying to nag or anything, but I think this is something many people probably feel the same way about. I really really really dislike (notice I am trying to be nice and not say hate) when people misspell my name. The especially bothers me when people that have known me forever spell it wrong, or when it is clearly written and someone still spells it wrong. If you have ever had your name repeatedly spelled wrong you would understand. So for anyone who isn't sure it is Taytum with a Y, not Tatum. Really and truly I am not trying to be rude, but if you have me as one of your links and my name is spelled wrong, would you please fix it? Thanks!

5 comments:

Bailey said...

I think it's funny you said my hair looked good long...i just cut EIGHT inches off today...still cute tho! ThanKS!

Julie said...

Tatum, I am so sorry! Haha Ok I really am, I so know how to spell your name T A Y T U M. I was cracking up at your Trevor story and I do love your family sign.

Joey & Tiffanye said...

haha. I feel the same way. nobody ever spells my name right. Nobody ever puts the E at the end, and the church spells it with 2 n's. That is one of my pet peeves. TAYTUM! Yay! I spelt it right. haha

Anonymous said...

I spell it right :-)

Erin said...

When I read this I FREAKED out, like... is it ME she's referring to? Haha. Then the brat that I am proceeded to go through all of your links searching for someone who had spelled it wrong. Didn't find anyone, but I was laughing at myself the whole time. You are too funny.