Sunday, April 19, 2009

You be the Judge

Everyday we have people telling us who they think Brody looks like. Sometimes people think its me, but most of the time people think that Brody looks like Trevor. I have to say that for the first day or two of Brody's life I thought that he looked a heck of a lot like the baby pictures I had seen of Trevor's nephew, Grant. Then for about the whole first month or two of life I thought Brody was all Trevor. I didn't think there was even one single ounce of me in him at all. Most people say he looks like his daddy, but has his mommy's eyes. As time goes on though....I think he looks more and more like me and my siblings. It definitely changes on a daily basis. There are certain facial expressions and the way he sleeps that are just like Trevor, but I don't know I guess you have to decide for yourself. There are really no pictures of Trevor as a baby so its hard to compare, but I do have this one. It was part of a family picture taken. It is the one and only baby picture I have ever seen of Trev. The next one of him is at like 4 years old and it is like a school photo or something. I am not quite sure how old he was in this one.


Here's another of Brody to compare it to.



Last picture is of me. It was taken at Easter time when I was 9 months old, so just a month older than Brody right now. You be the judge now....does Brody look more like his Daddy, Mommy, or just a really good mix of the two of us.

10 comments:

Jaime said...

TOTALLY you! But I do see Trevor's lips in Brody. But he's all you honey!

Heidi Joncas said...

I think he has got your eyes and Trevor's everything else. Good little combo, he is so cute!

Stormy and Spenser said...

From the pictures I think he looks a lot more like you! But I can see a mixture! He is soo adorable

Marcie Ashton said...

Heck, I don't know. I just think he has Trevor's expression in the swing picture (in the last post). But then again, I can't cut a straight line or tell the difference between black and dark blue, so who am I to judge baby features?!? Whatever, he is just adorable.

Dee Waite's said...

I would have to say you!

Erin said...

He looks a heck of a lot like you compared to your baby picture!! I didn't think he looked like Trevor's baby pic at all.

Lindsey said...

I think he looks SO MUCH like you! Not only in your baby picture from this post, but also in the pictures of you and your brother!

Mary Anne said...

i'm totally going to have to say you after seeing your baby picture! i didn't see it before so much, but now it's like "oh yeah...taytum all the way" :)

Benjamin and Brittany said...

he for sure has your face shape..chin, eyebrows, but I do see trevor in him too but mostly you!

kimber said...

We have some pics of Trevor as a baby he was SOOOOOOOOO cute. I'll have to dig them up.