Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Xmas

Christmas has come and we are so excited! There really isn't much under our tree this year, but we have our sweet boy. It has been lots of fun having him look at lights and see his reactions. The other day when I was wrapping presents Brody got a hold of some paper that he liked and just shook it like crazy.
I imagine next year, he'll really be into everything and my tree may only have the top half decorated, but I look forward to it. This year he's pretty mellow and everyone says to enjoy it while we can, but I really can't wait for it.
We didn't send out Christmas cards to anyone this year, but we do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

123123 said...

Merry Christmas! Brody is just so adorable!!

Heidi Joncas said...

He is getting to chunky!! I love it. Merry Christmas!

Jaime said...

CUTE pics! Happy New Year!