Saturday, November 01, 2008

Holy Cow


Is it ever to early to start dressing up your kid for Halloween? Well, we didn't think so. I got Brody this cow costume over a month ago, and then it looked huge, but it actually worked out perfect. We didn't do any actual trick-or-treating, but we did go out and about. Brody actually delivered little treat bags to his grandparents and a few others instead of received candy.

Here we go...

Really mom, how much more of this?


Shake your cow tail

What's a cow without a little hay?

10 comments:

Erin said...

So so cute!! I love those pictures. Good idea to deliver stuff. I really didn't know what to do with Ellie because she's so small, but that's a really good idea. Too bad I didn't think about it yesterday.

Monica said...

He is the cutest little cow I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! I saw your mom in Taco Bell the other day. I almost didn't recognize her! :)

K. Bitton said...

CUTE! I love the costume!

123123 said...

These pictures are so great!!

Kachelle said...

that's too cute! and it's NEVER too soon to dress up for halloween!

Jaime said...

SO glad you dressed him up. He looks ADORABLE and you took great pics!!

Dee Waite's said...

He looks cute....

Bailey said...

So cute. I LOVE the pictures, either you've got skills or a DANG cute kid!!

Mary Anne said...

love love those pictures! I definitely think the best thing about Halloween is getting to dress up a baby now. We just went to a ward party, but I loke that you went and delivered treats to other people. Cute. Seriously, those pictures are so cute...the hay...I mean it's just perfect.