Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My little Buddy!

I just love my cousin, Julie's baby. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world! Sometimes when I see her and she grins I like to think that next to her mom and dad I am her favorite person. I know that this isn't true, but she is just so dang good that it makes me think it's 'cause she just simply likes me so much. In reality, she just really is that great of a baby. I can only hope that we someday have a girl that is as sweet as little miss Kaitlyn.
If you have been on Julie's blog lately you have already seen a bunch of the pictures of her that we took just playing around the day. Eventually we are going to try and take the time to take some really good pictures of her with my nice camera and in better lighting and everything.


This other picture were taken on the first day that Kaitlyn ever got in her crib! Julie and Butch had just moved into their house and her crib was finally set up with her cute bedding and everything. Of course she was wide awake and we just played peek-a-boo, but she loved it!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh i love it. That's cute how you added her name to the picture. We'll have to get together for more pics sometime.

Nicole said...

She is a cutie:) I'm sure she does love her fun cousin Taytum:) I say that as Suzanne always calls herself Fun Aunt Suzanne to all our nieces & nephews:)

Jaime said...

Anytime you want to practice your photography skills, just give me a a call! :) I have two rambunxious little ones that would definitely teach you a thing or two about toddlers/pictures. :) Seriously though, I love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

she's so cute! And I'll be posting soon! thanks for the hint hint Taytum! hope everything's going well!

Amy J said...

What a doll! And I'm glad someone else found humor in my story! I still laugh when I think about it. I talked to him at lunch and he didn't recall much of it, he did remember holding his gun, but didn't know what was going on!

Nicole Mineer said...

I also love the way you take pictures, very talented! I am sure she she loves her Aunt Taytum--you will be the "cool aunt" forever.