Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cirque de la Mar

One of the little shows that we watched at Sea World was called Cirque de la Mar. It is a spin off of Cirque de Soleil. We were really excited to go see this show because when we went on our Honeymoon to Las Vegas we saw a show called "O" by Cirque de Soleil (you say it like surk day sew lay). It is a show that isn't really done with much talking at all but has lots of action. There is acrobatics and all sorts of crazy stuff. It really can't be described. You have to see it to know what I am talking about.


The show in Las Vegas is done in a theatre and the stage goes down and is filled with water. They jump off of swings and way up in the rafters. They also do acrobatic stuff while being suspended in the air. Then they always bring in people that are crazy strong and flexible. The show at Sea world was on the stage in the sea. There was all sorts of crazy things going on. Of course it was on a smaller scale than the las vegas show and it was only about 25 minutes long, but it was still fun.

Here are some pictures, but I really wish that you could see it. Because this just does not do justice to the insane things these people can do with their bodies!

4 comments:

K. Bitton said...

We love Cirque de la Mar! How fun that you got to see it.

Bailey said...

We went to that one too, I didn't get to pay close attention, I had a little fart-head being a , well, a FART-HEAD! But Sea World is great! Makes me feel like a kid again!

Nicole Mineer said...

I am totallly jealous. I want to go on ANY vacation and your looked fun. I am sure you enjoyed yourselves!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Thank you Tatum. I look at him every day and think about how he was just with our Heavenly Father, and wish I could still see and feel what he does.