Sunday, July 01, 2007

Catwalk pictures

Trevor and I. It was the first time we stopped during our whole day! It was so hot, and this was the coolest we ever felt.

Kade, just like his big sister, doesn't really care to have his picture taken a whole lot. My mom was bound and determined to take a lot of pictures, because she didn't take any last time she was here. Kade kept being so sarcastic, but we were able to get a picture like this.




There were quite a few fish in the water, and Trevor thought he would try to catch one with his bare hands. Nature must bring out the "manliness" in men. Soon after, Kade took a try at it as well, but neither were successful.
Here's a shot of Taylor along the catwalk. She LOVES to have her picture taken, so she was the model for the day. There were more pictures of her on mine and my mom's cameras than anyone else.




Taylor kept making ugly faces, and so I told her I would make one for her. This picture is just for her.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Pretty pics! I've never been, but now wanna go!

Erin said...

You made me want to go! I've heard of it, but never gone. ROAD TRIP!