Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

No, it's not Christmas....it's the 24th of July! Woot-woo! I thought that I would post the activites, times, and costs for all you out-of-towners wanting to come. We are in charge of the dances so we are going to be SUPER busy! If any of you want to volunteer service I would be most grateful!

Tuesday & Wednesday, July 17 & 18
Volleyball Tournament: co-ed teams of 6 people. Entry fee: $5.oo. Round robin games begin at 6:00 pm on tuesday. Tournament games Wed. night at 6:00 pm.
Basketball 3on3 Tournament: teams of three people. Entry fee: $5.00. Same times as volleyball tournament.
Thursday, July 19
Junior Rodeo: Ages 0-16. Starts at 10 am at the rodeo grounds. Admission for ages 4 and under is free, 5-11 is $2.00, 12 & up $3.00. Registration is only on Wed. July 18, at county fair building
from 3:00 to 7:00
Swimming; Free swimming at the pool from 3:00-5:00
Chili Bean & Conrbread Dinner: Come eat at the park at 5:00 pm. Cost for 12 and up is $2.00 and under 12 is $1.50
Ice Cream Social: Free ice cream at the park starting at 5:30
Youth Dance: County fair building from 8:30-11:30. Ages 14-22. $3.00 per person. Water and soda available. Music by DJ.
Friday, July 20
Senior Rodeo: Rodeo begins at 1:00pm. Cost same as jr rodeo. Registration same time as jr. rodeo.
Campfire Circle: Circle "wagons" next to SJ airport at 4:00pm. Bring food, family, and friends.
Passing League football: Registration at high school at 5:00pm. Games begin immediately following registration.
Family Dance: 8:30-12:00pm. 4 and under free, 5-11 $3.00, 12 and up $5.00
Saturday, July 21
5k, 10k, 1 mile run/walk: Fee is $5.00. Registration 6am at Stake Center. Race begins at 6:30 am.
Pancake Breakfast: City park from 6:30-9:30am. Under 12 is $1.50, 12 & up $2.50
Parade: Begins 10am. entry deadline july 18th at 12pm.
Senior Rodeo: Same time, place, and cost as Friday.
Steak Fry: City park from 4:00-6:30. Under 12 is $5.00, 12&up $6.50. Steak, baked potato, salad, corn on the cob, rolls, water.
Adult Dance: 8:30-11:30 pm. Admission $5.00 per person. Ages 14 and up.
Now you know what's going on here! There are ticket sales available, if you want those prices let me know. I think it is cheaper to buy those than to pay at each individual thing, unless you plan on only going to some of the activities. Hope to see you all there!

7 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

You and your 24th of July. Someday I will have to come over and see what all the excitement is about.

Erin said...

That sounds like SO much fun! Growing up in Flagstaff we NEVER had stuff like that for the 24th of July. So how did you get roped into all of this... because you work at the school?

Amy J said...

Taytum! Where do you get your cute layouts?? I love the background on this, I have been playing with mine and trying to look up websites with layouts and have had no such luck! Sounds there is tons of fun coming up in St. Johns!

The Ray Family said...

Hey girl :) I think we are coming up for the 24th so i'll bring something for the campfire circle! You'll get to meet little miss jayda too so that should be fun! I know you'll be busy but you me and julie should meet up at least for ten min. of visiting time. I'll call you when I get into town!

Creative Corner said...

Hey I love that you posted this all. I think this year I am participating in EVERYTHING! Nice huh! I am really excited too. I cant wait. Well skater later. Talk to you in a few days!

Nicole Mineer said...

Thanks that was handy to have--I want to do everything too! Trevor and I are in charge of the 3 on 3 basketball-so I feel your pain.

Jaime said...

I love the 24th too!!! This was a good idea to post all of this!