Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Our Anniversary Weekend

On Friday, Trevor and I took off for "the valley" to spend our anniversary. It was actually a really nice time. We didn't go do anything fancy, but we just spent time together. Whenever we are in Mesa it seems like our time is just split up in running around to visit my family and friends, and Trevor's family. Normally that's fine, and that is nice to do, but we wanted time all for us. I have been saying for a long time that I would like to go to the zoo because I haven't been since I was little, so we figured out where the Phoenix Zoo was and just spent the morning going from each different exhibit of animals. We really lucked out because they were closing in like 2 days until June. We also did some shopping. I had two gift cards that I had gotten for Christmas so I was able to spend those on new clothes. I had a strict stiputaltion put on the gift cards by Trevor, though. He told me I was to buy some longer shirts with the cards. He is constantly telling me that he can see my religion (aka my garments sticking out). We went to nearly every mall just for the heck of it. I went to a couple that I had never been to before, so that was fun. Of course, we did go out to eat and that is always a nice change of pace from the choices we have here. It was great weather so we got to have time in the hot tub at the hotel and that is ALWAYS fun.

Well, it's been one great year.....here comes year 2!

4 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Congrats! We are coming up on our second year anniversary!! It sure is crazy how time flies!! Hope the next year bring a lot of happiness to you guys! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey honey! i am so happy all went well.. selfishly enough I wish you both would have come a week earlier.. but your anniversary weekend with me probably doesnt sound very romantic.. anyway, i miss you and love you! call me soon!

Bailey said...

Sounds like it was a good weekend! It seems like a year flies by! Its now time to start making babies!! Love ya!

Julie said...

Tayt,
Jason did a new one. Go to my blog and click on his link!! Yea!! Now we just have to get Jaymi!