Monday, January 01, 2007

A milestone


Well, it's hard to believe, but Trevor and I are hitting the big first anniversary! It has been such a busy year for us. I had a whole blog written about our year but somehow it all disappeared, so I don't feel patient enough to write it again. We have been to Las Vegas a few times, and seen Celine Dion and Cirque de Soleil. I have had job changes. We celebrated our 23rd and 21st birthdays, we moved into a new house. We were put in charge of the 24th dances here, and have been involved in church callings. We also went to Lake Powell with my family, and up to Utah for Conference with Trevor's family. It's been fun, it's been crazy at times, but really great too. We can't imagine how quickly the rest of our years together will go! Along with the start of a new year, we begin our second year of marriage. Only time will tell what is in store for us. Happy New Year, in more ways than one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well cute house and Happy Anniversary!!! Jeff and I thought our first year went fast! But everyone always says "The first years is always the hardest." We didn't find that to be true, we thought if this is hard we have the rest of our lives made!!! :) We love getting christmas cards so keep sending them in the future!! Good to hear from you Tay! Have a wonderful year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! One year that is great. I cannot believe I have almost been married for two. Is your cousin Trent? or am I mixing that up? Either way I saw him and his wife at walmart today. (Didn't mean to rhyme)

Unknown said...

The calendar said a girl!!! I am so excited! I hope its right. lol

Nicole said...

Congrats on the anniversary! It does go by fast so hang on:)!