Friday, December 01, 2006

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

That's right! It snowed in St. Johns. Miracle right? I think last year we only had snow like 2 times. No joke. Normally St. Johns is known as the hole in the sky, because whenever there is any sort of moisture, whether it be snow or rain the whole surrounding area gets some, but we don't. We got snow this time though, maybe less than other places, but we still got some of it. Yay. I am not a big fan of snow usually, but there is always something so exciting about the first snow fall. We did get a few of the problems that come with snow though......slick roads, cars that don't want to start, and worse of all frozen pipes. I have never had that happen, but yesterday morning when I got up to take a shower, there was no hot water! It was such a mess. Luckily none of the pipes broke. All is well.

Congrats to my cousin, Jaymi on her new baby GIRL! Welcome to the world sweet girl. We thought she was a boy, but we are so happy she's here and well.

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

Tay you are so funny! I like to read your posts. So I have a question how do I get a "links" column? Thanks for commenting our blog! I really like this blogger. Have a wonderful day! Happy holidays. Oh our address is 520 W 7th S #215 Rexburg ID 83440! I look forward to hearing from you!!