Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kids say the darnest things

One of the English teachers in our building is working on poetry with his class. He was once my teacher, and I remember when we had that section to do, and I HATED it. I have not one single creative bone in my body! Today he came in with a poem written by one of the seventh graders, and I felt that it should be shared.

The Perfect Man
The perfect man is someone who you know loves you.
That you will know your love is always true.
The perfect man is willing to do any thing for you.
The perfect man will:
Clean your house,
Vacuum,
Dust,
Clean your room,
Scrub the bathroom.
He will even clean your backyard.
The perfect man is romantic
And buys you stuff
and does...
WELL FORGET the perfect man because he's gay.
Hahaha! Now how come it was so hard for me to think of stuff like this? We have had a good laugh all day long because of this seventh graders poem. Just thought I'd share some of the laughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That is funny!

Bailey said...

Thats pretty much the funniest poem ever!