Tuesday, December 05, 2006

No news is good news, right?

Nothing much is going on in our little world. Nothing exciting at least. We got a huge propane bill, but who really wants to know that? I went to Julie's baby shower on Saturday, and it was fun to see all the cute (or in some cases, not so cute) clothes she got for her little baby. Bailey came with me to the shower and I held her little Brody pretty much the whole time. It was really fun to see them. Babies are being born all around us these days! But today a lady told me, "Just don't drink the water." haha.......no babies for us yet!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait to see your babies though! They will be SO CUTE! Yes, LOVE our cow adventure. Taytum, be honest, me and you have a lot of fun together!!

Anonymous said...

Hey tay! I wouldn't mind getting that recipe from you:)

Heidi Joncas said...

Hey are you going to go to Trina's reception? Hope so, I would love to see you!