Sunday, October 14, 2012

Adventures at Church

Church and being reverant for little boys is hard.
Well, I guess its probably hard for kids in general.
We only have experience with two rambunctious little boys.

Today, for one reason or another was especially hard for Ryder.
He did not want to sit still.
He definitely didn't want to be quiet.
He ate all the snacks I brought (cheez-its, string cheese, fruit snacks) before we even got through the first hour of church.

Brody didn't even want to go to church.
That is not normal for him.
Once we were there, though, he was just fine....

During the last hour of church Brody needed to use the restroom.
Not a big deal, right?
He is a big boy.  He knows the drill.
He told his teacher and then went.
I guess he had to go #2.
I guess he decided he needed help wiping.
So he came out of the bathroom and into the hallway with his pants and underwear down around his ankles.  
Sister Marian Issaccson, her daughter Hannah, and Sister Latisha Leslie were the lucky witnesses of this.
Brody announced with a typical no shame 4 year old attitude, "But I'm Done!"
As if, they should have known.

Sister Leslie quickly found Trevor around the corner from the scene of the crime.
Everything was remedied.
Except, maybe my embarrasment. 

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

How did I miss this!? Ha ha ha...I am seriously laughing right out loud. That's classic.

Back when Dusty was gone, Sadie stood up in front of the whole Primary and announced that "sometimes my mommy hits us." Not sure my embarrassment has subsided from that one yet :)