Thursday, September 06, 2012

2 Year Comparisons

I TRY to take pictures of the milestones in my kids lifes.  Sometimes I actually follow through, and other times not so much.  I was better about doing it with Brody, and because I don't want Ryder to have less than his big bro, I feel an added pressure to do his.

Well, I finally got around to Ryder's 2 year pictures.  Man, was it a flashback of Brody's 2 year pictures.  I couldn't decide what shirt to put Ryder in and had 2 out to choose from.  I was leaning towards an orange one, but when he saw them he wanted the blue one.  The one that is nearly identical to the one Brody wore for his 2 year pictures.

Bugs bit Brody and I during his photos, so I bug sprayed us this time.

I did more chasing then picture taking during Brody's pictures and the same was true for Ryder's.

By the end of both boys 2 year pics I felt like I was melting away with all the sweat dripping off me.

Brody did in fact have a melt down during his and I lost all patience.  Ryder also had a melt down and I also lost my patience again.

I had only one child with me to wrangle with during Brody's pictures, but I was 8 months pregnant with his little brother.  During Ryder's pictures I had 2 kids to wrangle with (outside of the womb, that is!).


I went through both sets of pictures, and yes, the boys look very similar.  What really struck me though, was how many pictures I had of them making the same exact expressions.  They must have been cut from the same cloth or something!

No comments: