Friday, May 28, 2010

Taylor Graduates

It is so hard to believe that my little sister graduated 8th grade last night! I know its not as big of a deal as highschool graduation but it still is so weird!


When my mom moved us to St. Johns Taylor was only a baby when we moved here. She is the youngest of the 18 Stradling grandkids and so the last one to graduate 8th grade. It was kinda bittersweet to watch her graduate and not have our grandpa there.


Taylor is known for being quite the tomboy. She is awesome at sports, and especially at basketball. She is not a fan of girly colors such as purple and pink, and she definitely likes dressing in more of a "sporty" type way. It was pretty out of the norm to see her dressed up and looking so elegant and pretty. She had her hair done and I even did her makeup.
We love you and are proud of you!!! Way to make it in the top 12 of your class!!! You are awesome and we can't wait to watch you grow even more into your own self as you enter highschool!

4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Yea for Taylor. I will miss her around the Jr. High.

PS. Love the dress!

Anonymous said...

she looked so pretty up there!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Holy Crap! I'm with you that it's frickin' crazy that she's so old! If SHE'S all grown up, that makes me ancient {and you by proxy my dear!!}! Haha She looks so beautiful, tell her I'm proud of her. And I will always remember her as the 18 month old in just a diaper shakin' her booty to "Mmmm Bop"! Great memories! :O)

Jon and Rach said...

How the heck are you feelin? Hot? I totally did the summer months! AHHH.... You look great!!