Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cutest little Girls

Okay, so do you remember when you were young and used to watch all the older kids? You know, the older siblings and their friends, or kids in your church, or even just older relatives? I seriously remember looking up to some of the girls my mom would teach at church and think I wanted to be just like some of them.

Well, last week was homecoming here and when I took Brody to the parade we ended up sitting with my Aunt Gina (said like jenna), she had some of her grandkids with her. At one point Kennedy and Avery ended up sitting by me on some steps and I could hear them talking. When I glanced over at them they were both staring at me. I said, "What are you two saying?" Both of them immediatley said, "nothing!" I tried coaxing them just a teeny bit and finally Avery burst out, "We said that you always look so FANCY!" I just about died laughing. I don't know what made them think I looked fancy. I had my hair pulled up and I did have pearl earings in, but I didn't look special by any means, but for some reason they thought that I did.

I have to say that those two little girls kinda made my day. I think that was quite the compliment!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Sweet! And Taytum, you are a fancy looking girl. I love little kids.