Monday, September 21, 2009

He's Engaged

It's pretty hard to believe, but my LITTLE brother is getting married!

The date has been set for November 21, 2009.

On that day Spenser Chance Garner and Stormy Carrol will be married for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona temple.
For those that haven't met Stormy, or think that it seems fast since Spenser has only been home from his mission for 4 months, it really isn't fast. S&S met at Eastern Arizona College before Spenser even had put papers for his mission in. So truthfully they have known each other for like 3 years. 2 of those years were spent thousands of miles apart.....but you should see the binders of letters that they sent during those two years.
Congrats to S&S on their engagement. Trevor only one sibling married, and I have none so Stormy makes only my second sister-in-law, and I'm really excited to have her a part of our family.

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

They look like such a fun couple

Amy J said...

Congrats to them! I only met Stormy a few times, but she's a sweet girl.

Stormy and Spenser said...

Yay! I'm so excited to be a part of the family too! Thanks Taytum! :)