Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. Turtle

Trevor and I have really done our best to not go out and buy every single toy out there for Brody. We really don't have the room for a bunch of toys, but also he seems to like things like and empty bottle of soda...so why spend all the money?
Don't get me wrong...Brody isn't without toys, we just haven't gone crazy buying a ton. A lot of the things Brody does have, have been given to him. His FAVORITE thing these days is this stuffed turtle that my mom and siblings picked out for him. If you push on one of the feet of the turtle it even will giggle. It is really cute.
Brody understands us more and more, and if we ever even say, "Brody, where's your turtle?" He will turn his head and search until he can find the turtle. Once its found, he goes and gets it. At this point he either cuddles with the turtle, or he brings it to Trevor or I and has us cuddle the turtle and him. It is so sweet. The turtle comforts him when he's sad, when he's just playing, in the car....it goes with us just about everywhere!
Trevor and I have never insisted that he play with the turtle or any other toy more than the others, but this stuffed animal has definitely become his favorite!


6 comments:

Zanny Poo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sojo Varughese said...

cute:)

Clint and Tiffany said...

Wow. That is all I can say! JUST WOW! I can't believe how big he is and walking already? OMGSH! You just had him! What is that kid doing walking around like he's almost a year old?! Craziness! I can't believe Keahi is already 5 weeks old. Where on earth did the time go? I know, I know. I suck so bad at posting but hopefully we'll get our internet stuff figured out here pretty quick and It'll be a million times easier to post! Love you girly!

Angelic Kelli said...

very cute!! By the way, can I get your email address pls? send it to mine...klb5587@msn.com. thanks!!

Foy Funny Farm said...

I freakin love that picture! With the legs crossed and he just looks so happy with life! You better have lots of kids cause you make cute ones!

Matt and Liz said...

how cute!