Monday, July 13, 2009

The Howling

In nearly every scary movie at one point or another you hear a lone wolf howling at the full moon, right? Well, I am pretty sure that the wolf has left its former hollywood days, and has come to live at our house in the form of a certain Mr. Brody Jay.
That's right...he howls. I don't know where this noise came from or even why it started. It is not a noise that Trevor and I make, so he definitely isn't imitating us. We hear it more often in the car than anywhere else.
It isn't scary coming from the brodester, but it is pretty funny.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Taytum! He is so cute and so funny. And what a walker! He's so good at it. Can you believe it's almost been a year? Holy cow.

And I don't even want to hear about it Miss "I hardly gained any weight and could wear my normal jeans my whole pregnancy" :) Okay, just kidding, but really. You probably don't need to exercise as badly as I do!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I got Gina's email and added you to my blog.

Marcie Ashton said...

How funny! You need to video it for all of us.

Hope your summer is going well.

Anonymous said...

that's so cute! casen growls constantly, but I know where he got that from, he goes out to visit our dogs with zach all the time and picked it up from them.