Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ryder Joel Waite

Even though I was dialating and effacing on my own 5 weeks prior to my due date, Ryder just didn't want to come. He needed just a little nudge.


Finally on September 9, 2010, just one day after my due date we went in for a scheduled induction. By 2:06 that afternoon Ryder Joel Waite made his first appearance into this world.
He weighed the exact same as his brother did, 9 pounds 1 ounce. Originally he was measured at 21 inches long, but after being measured again this week we found out the hospital got it wrong he was 22 inches long.

10 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I just want to hold him!! Congrats on little Ryder.

Chantel said...

Congrats!! I love the name!!

Heather said...

Congrats! what a big boy, thats kinda cool they weighed the same but he is so cute. love the pictures you did a good job.

123123 said...

I just want to kiss him all over! I miss having a newborn! Congrats Tay! He's perfect!

kimber said...

Such a beautiful baby!! Great job!!

Krystin said...

Yay!! so excited he is here... how are you feeling? What a precious little boy!!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Too cute! He looks so much like Brode! Congrats girly!!!

Mary Anne said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! That's funny that they were the exact same weight. Must be brothers :) He does look like a big boy! That's how we like 'em!

K. Bitton said...

oh congrats! How are you dealing? I hope all is well!!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Sooo Precious! Congrats!