Sunday, August 26, 2007

Grateful Sunday

Okay so Erin started writing things on her blog that she was grateful for each Sunday. I think that it's a good idea, but I am pretty sure that I won't write every Sunday, so don't count on it every week. Today, however, I'm feeling a lot of gratitude...so here goes.

I am so very grateful for our church. I am thankful for leaders that no your needs, like when to be released from callings (cough, cough...primary). I am especially grateful for wonderful relief society and it's lessons each week. I feel like I am spiritually armed and ready for the week in front of me. I am grateful for a mom who has shown me strength and let me be independent even though she just wanted to have a cuddly kid. I am thankful for in-laws that invite us over for yummy dinners when their daughter-in-law has been extremely lazy in the cooking department this summer (in my defense it has been too hot...). I am thankfull that we have a heavenly father that knows when we need to hear a certain message at church and provides it even when we didn't know we needed it. I am grateful that the weather has finally started to cool down!!! I am SO thankful for a cousin (Julie) that helped me repair my website when I couldn't get it to work, and now it is so dang cute!!...if I do say so myself. I am grateful for missionaries and the work they do (elder spenser garner...and soon two of our cousins elders whiting). I am grateful for a co-worker that I can talk to like an equal and totally knows what it's like to NEED A PEPSI! I am so thankful for younger siblings, especially the ones that make us laugh. And lastly and probably most importantly......I am grateful, thankful, and any other words that apply to a husband that loves me unconditionally. Through my crankiness when the house is hardly dirty at all. For someone that makes me feel very appreciated most if not all the time. For someone that laughs at my sillyness, but then tries to act like it's not that funny at all. For a husband that is taking me to California next week just because we didn't go on any vacation this summer. I am so grateful for Trevor and everything he is and does!

Remember that Thanksgiving isn't our only time to count our blessings and be thankful!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man... you are so cute. And I do have to agree that your blog is adorable!! That was a really good Grateful Sunday post. Even if you don't do it once a week... I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

K. Bitton said...

Hey Tay. What an awesome entry. I really like that picture too. Yes, Grace is true girl through and through!! Anyway, have fun in Cali!

Anonymous said...

hey! I love your blog! How did you get it?!?! hope you're doing great! I love your grateful sunday! THANKS

Kelly said...

hi, i found your blog by checking out erin's links. i'm putting together my own blog template and i'm wondering how to do what you have done - in your header. i have all the shabby princess page elements and actually, we've used some of the same "papers" - but i have no idea how to build a header like you have!

sorry if this is kind of random, but i don't know anyone who knows how to do this! my blod is www.lifewithtedandkelly.blogspot.com and if you have any tips, i would love to hear them.

i love the cuteness of your blog. thanks so much!
kelly

Amy J said...

Haha, I'm sure it's going to be fun when she starts kicking my bladder! It's weak enough already! haha...she's kicked me in the stomach a couple of times already, and that doesn't feel the greatest! Time is going by so fast, isn't it?!

Julie said...

Thanks Tayt, I am now feeling so grateful for so many things. Aren't we lucky to be blessed in so many different ways.

123123 said...

Tay!! How are you?? Add my blog to yours... I love reading about you!
sjmurrayfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Taytum!! Your a doll.. always have been! I miss ya! Hows life treating you! Isnt marriage the best!!! I love it... tell me whats happening more with you... We need to get together in Thatcher sometime... when I get bk from Virginia.. did you know I was living here? Anyhow, were moving home soon!