Thursday, April 05, 2007

I think I might be 5

Today as I got up and got ready for work, I was hurrying around and I even left the bed unmade. Trevor had already been gone for hours so he wasn't even there to be distracting me....you would think I could dress myself by now right? WRONG! I finished getting ready, locked the doors, and headed off to work. As I am walking into the school I feel something itchy on my chest. I had picked out this sweater with a V-neck and a striped undershirt. Well, my undershirt was on backwards! The stupid tag was scratching me! I am so glad that I found it before I started class and had my tag come out in front of the kids! 7th graders can be so brutal.....


(this is why I don't update....these are the things that are going on in my life....not interesting, I know)

5 comments:

Bailey said...

you are so funny!!

Jaime said...

You crack me up!! We all have those days. Atleast you didn't forget to put your bra on!! Oh and you can come back to my blog...hope you didn't think I was scaring you off!

Heidi Joncas said...

To funny. When Lee and I were trying on clothes at the mall last weekend, we didn't notice until we got home that she had her shirt on inside out. We cracked up laughing. Good thing stupid things happen to everyone.

Nicole said...

Ha ha! The funny thing is that I did that with my tank top the other day! I've forgotten a bra before too & with me, that's VERY noticable:)!

Erin said...

First of all... that is exactly WHY you need to update more. I LOVE hearing about these kinds of things from you. Second... from reading the previous comments, I remembered a very funny day (not at all funny at the time) in seventh grade when I forgot to put my bra on. HOW TRAMATIZING! But we all have our busy mornings. I'm just impressed that you make your bed most mornings!!