Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L-O-V-E

In honor of the day of love, also known as Valentine's Day, I ATTEMPTED to take a cute picture of our kids. After sweat, tears, and tantrums we ended with this:




Its just too hard to get a good picture with two little kids and especially with one that is sometimes called a beast. Maybe that'll give you a little perspective on our sweet second born child....


I did, however, get this sweet picture of my nephew, Aftyn. Isn't he the cutest?


It'll be nice when the day arrives that my kids will behave during pictures. Then again when that day comes, I'll wish I had these days back. So here's to Valentine's with no big plans except stuffed french toast and chocolate dipped strawberries for dinner made by chef Taytum and loving each other!

1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hey, at least you took a few pics!! I swear, holidays sneak up on me the last few years. It must be the whole multiple kids thing... :O) I took pics, but they are chillin' on my computer. LOL Cute boys anyway!!!