Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was great this year. I normally don't love this holiday, but everything about it was enjoyable, and of course, all the food was awesome!
We celebrate all our holidays with both our families since they both live here. This year was no different. Most years my family does thanksgiving with our extended family, but this year it was just our little family, my mom, and my siblings. We were even lucky enough to have Spenser and his wife this year. We went there for lunch and had a great time, and then a few hours later we went to Thanksgiving dinner with Trevor's parents and 2 of his brothers.
We are SO thankful for our families, thankful that they live close, thankful for each other and our sweet boys. We hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and remembered all the things they are thankful for.

3 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

So sweet! Love the pics of the boys in the same onesie. Too fun! Glad it was a great day. It was so nice talking with you the other day, I'm SO happy your headache FINALLY went away!! :O)

Clint and Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey and Dallas said...

taytum, I loove your family! What cute boys you have. I love that they wore the same outfit on their first thanksgiving, they look a lot alike! I'm glad you're surviving motherhood...I dont know if I am! haha