Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mother's Intuition

After drinking tons and tons of water and going to the bathroom an obscene amount of times, it was finally time for our ultrasound today! I have said since I got pregnant that I really felt like this baby was a boy. Trevor has disagreed with me and said just the opposite....girl.

Mommy was right! Brody is going to have a little BROTHER! I just knew it. Sure I want a girl, but in my heart I have never ever even kinda felt like this was that girl. I wasn't expecting a girl so its not like I was disappointed. It was like, "yep, I'm right!" Boy #2!!!

When we went into the ultrasound the tech had barely stuck the thing on my belly and she wasn't even looking for anything and I said, "Oh, there's the turtle." She said, "did you see that?" Um yeah, right off the bat. Trevor had no idea what I was seeing, but sure enough it was that little boy's junk.



Nothing is set in stone yet, but we think that this is our little Ryder Joel Waite. Joel is Trevor's middle name and I would like for our boys to have 'j' middle names. Ryder is just a name we both like. Everything I suggested Trevor disliked but Ryder was his favorite of all, so Ryder it is.

13 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Congratulations!

Amy J said...

How fun for Brody to have a little brother. My bestfriend's little boy is named Ryder, love it! Congrats!

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun! Two boys they will be the best little buddies.

Chantel said...

Congrats!! That's so neat that you'll have two boys together. They'll be the best of friends.

Shepherds said...

CONGRATS on Baby Boy #2!!! That is sooo exciting!!

Lindsey said...

Yay for boys-especially so close together! I am a little jealous of your 3D pictures...ours sucked! He looked like an alien!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Congrats! That will be So much fun for Brody!

Zanny Poo said...

Yeah for boys! :)

Krystin said...

It must be the year for boys! All my friends from school had boys this year too!! It will be so fun to have ours close. Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! how exciting! cute name!

Anonymous said...

congrats! how exciting! cute name!

K. Bitton said...

Congrats!!! It is so fun to have two in a row. Now its the name game

Casey and McKelle said...

so fun! congrats! sorry that Brig and I missed you a while back when we were in st. johns...We were exhausted and needed a nap! We'll have to try to get together next time we're there :)