Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Small Things in Life


One of my favorite things is the sunsets in Arizona. I don't think they get much prettier anywhere else. One day as I was driving by our rain-made lake I saw such a nice site. I love our new lake all the time, but it was particularly nice this day. I don't think in my whole life I have ever stopped to actually watch a sunset, because I didn't realize how fast they change. I stood on the side of the road trying to get the best picture possible, and it changed between each shot. This one is my favorite.
Not much else is going on in our busy lives right now. Wake-up, work, come home, eat dinner, sleep, and then start all over again the next day. If anything else comes up to change our daily pace, I'll post, but until then you get to look at what I see everyday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I feel like my life is the same exact way! Sometimes it drives me a little bit insane. I think I need to take more time to stop and watch the sunsets too. Thanks for the reminder!